Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cupcake Nails!!


These nails got inspired by a website I normally use called Pintrest.com. The website will give for other ideas for other designs! For this design you will need a lot of design brush colors. For the sprinkles on the top. I love this design because in my opinion it was very easy to do and it looks great! For the bottom of the cupcake try to use a pastel, I suggest a pastel pink or a pastel baby blue. The reason is so that the top of the cupcake pops out!Colors You Need:
1.Pastel Pink (or any other pastel that you have a glitter to match it)
2.Pink Glitter (or any other color to match the pastel)
3.White (Design Brush)
4.Blue,Pink,Orange, and Purple (Design Brush)
I suggest you use the ones to the right. Those are the ones I used, I got them at my local CVS. Don't forget to email me at manderzan@gmail.com or manderzan@yahoo.com if you want me to review your nail designs. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment