Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Black and White (with a hint of purple) Nails!!!!

Hey Peeps! Sorry about the title I honestly had no idea what to call this design. Also before I start talking about this design I wanted to ask a question. If you haven't noticed the resolution of this nail picture is different then my usual. That is because my IPod screen cracked and ever since that it stopped working so I decided to buy a tablet so I bought the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. I personally think it has better resolution than my IPod but I want your opinion. So moving on to the question. Do like my picture the old way or like this? Please tell me your opinion matters to me. So tell me in the "Contact Me" on the side. It is very easy all you have to is put your Name or a nickname, your email and your message and it will send it directly to my email. So moving on to the actual nail design. I actual kind of made this one up myself. It is actually very simple. So if you want and easy design that looks cool with any black and white design. So if you are unsteady with your other not writing hand this is for you. It does take about an hour to do but it is worth it! Also if you don't feel like you aren't able to do the ring finger design then your nail would look good with just the stripes on all of them. 

Colors Needed (For Stripes):
1. White (Base Brush)
2. Black (Design Brush)
Colors Needed (For Ring Finger Design):
1. Lavender (Base Brush)
2. White (Design Brush)
3. Black (Design Brush)

No comments:

Post a Comment