Monday, August 12, 2013

1 Year Anniversary for my Blog!!!!!

Hey Peeps!! Like always if you didn't read the title it has been a year since the day I made my blog! I can't believe it's been a year since my first post! So I thought it would be fun to do something else besides thanking everyone which of course I will do regardless. So I am going to list cool events that were on August 12th. 

Awesome Events that Happened on 8/12:

1996 - "Breakfast on Fox" premieres

2000 - The Oscar class submarine K-141 Kursk of the Russian Navy explodes and sinks in the Barents Sea during a military exercise.

1990 - The skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus rex is discovered in Cheyenne River Indian Reservation, South Dakota, It turns out to be one of the most complete skeletons of T-Rex ever found and is named after Sue Hendrickson, the paleontologist who found her. Sue ( T-Rex ) can now be seen at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, Illinois

1887 - The birth of Erwin Schrödinger!

2012 - The blog Rosabella Manderzan's Nails did there first post!  






So the other point of this post is to thank everyone who has been with me since the beginning, the people who just started looking at my blog, and everyone in between because with out you my blog would be nothing! I know I say this a lot but it true! I always appreciate very single view so don't forget to spread the word about my blog! Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment