Sunday, July 28, 2013

4000 Views!!!

Hey Peeps!! Sorry on how late this post is, I thought I did a post about my views already. I just realized I didn't. Moving on! If you didn't read the title I hit 4000 views! I honestly don't know how I hit 4000 views in under a year from my first post.
(My first post was on August 12, 2012) So if you don't know I usually do these kind of posts to thank thnk everyone so here it is. Thank you too everyone! To the people shared my blog to there friends to the people who just looked for a quick second. I know I say this a lot but my blog would be nothing with out you peeps! Some people think that one view doesn't matter but that's not me! It means a lot to me because it means that some one is reading and appreciating what I am reviewing or saying. If you still don't understand still then think of it like this, you are talking to your friend and your telling them or showing them something you made and they love it and praise you for making it. And you feel so happy because they loved it. So thats how I personally feel when I get a new view. So the point of this post is to tell you that every view matters to me! Before I end this post I want to say thanks again, so Thank You to everyone including you. For just taking the time to read this.  Bye! Have a great day! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment