Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Worth it or Trash it!

Today I will be reviewing Walmart. I checked on the Walmart website to refresh my knowledge of there prices. If you go to there websites you will see that there nail products are fairly prices. My personal rule is that if ANY nail product for example nail polish or nail polish removable is over $7.00-$8.00 it definitely not worth it. That rule is for basic nail polish things depends what kind of nail polish you are buying. Moving on to Walmart. When I said that they fairly price there nail merchandise I say that because the bad nail polishes are a lower price and the better brands are higher. What I also applaud Walmart for doing is that all of nail polishes and products I have seen don't break my personal rule. Some of them are at the edge of breaking my personal rule but most of them don't. Again this is just my opinion I suggest checking for yourself because you may have a lower personal range. Don't forget there is always at least one downside to everything in life. Walmart's downside is there pricing on there do yourself gels. If you check there website the do it your self get kit is $64.97. I promise you that is the original price not an estimate. I personally think it is cheaper to get it done at the nail salon! Maybe it isn't, again I am not positive but it might depend what nail salon you go to. So In all I think Walmart has a good selection of nail polishes and good pricing except for the gel do it yourself product. If you have a different opinion or if there is anything I missed please send me an email through the "Contact Me" shown on the side! Bye!
Rating:
 

*Note: I am not getting paid by Walmart to do this review this  my own opinion on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment