Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sparkly Nail Polish Review

This post basically reviews all nail polishes with sparkles in them not any certain brand names. I own a lot of these kind of nail polishes! So far my favorite out of all of them is one by Sally Hansen. It s called "Mermaid's Tail".  I like it because it isn't just clear nail polish with sparkles it is a nice blue nail polish with different kinds of sparkles in it. What I like about these kind f nail polishes is that they very easy to put on your nails. I also enjoy how you can wear them without a base coat. There is one thing I personally hate about these is that there such a pain to take off. I have to scrape them off my nails. But if you are in a rush to do your nails and you want a quick way to make your nails to look glamorous then use these kind of nail polishes.
Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment