Monday, August 13, 2012

Nail Gems

Nail gems are a great invention! In my experiences with nail gems they are good but you need to be very patient, because for example lets say while your putting them in you push your hair out of the way with your hand that isn't fully dry the nail gem(s) can (believe it or not) get in your hair! Also another problem is they fall off a little to soon then I think they should. But if you are like me and you like nail gems but you want them to stay on longer then my advice is try to put it not near the tip of your nail, try to put it more toward the bottom. The reason is because I did a little experiment.. what i did was i covered my whole nails with gems and in the past 3 days the tip on the nails mostly fell off on the side. For example imagine how you crack open a pistachio, you open them with the side of your thumb nail! That is where all my nail gems fell off on the other nails too! So in a nutshell nail gems are great and they can add a lot to a regular nail design! But there are some places where you probably shouldn't put them. Also if you had a different experience with this product then tell me you story in the comments or email me at manderzan@gmail.com.
My Rating:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment