Friday, August 24, 2012

Nail Art Stencils


In my own opinion I do think this is a great invention. But there are some bad parts about using them! Its takes the uniqueness out of your OWN nail design. Also if you know the phrase "Practice Makes Perfect" well I know that when i started doing nail designs I wasn't good but the more I did nail designs the better i got! Now I have a blog about MY OWN nail designs! But lets say for example you have tried for a long time but you know you are not good. Well in that case then this would be a great idea for you. But I personally suggest trying to do by hand first then if that doesn't work out then use the stencils. If you think that there is something i missed then email me at manderzan@gmail.com. Or leave a comment! Thanks!! Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment