Friday, May 3, 2013

Nail Lingerie Review

Hey Peeps!! Today I am reviewing something called "nail lingerie" I know it is a weird name but it makes sense on why they would call it that. If you don't know what "nail lingerie" is then let me tell you, it it a sticker for your nail they have gold, silver, and black. They also sell all those with or without crystals. Last time I checked saw them selling them for limited time only keep in mind I saw that saw sign about in the middle of January in Walmart. So I am not sure if they sell them anymore but they do look for Christmas if you put them with the right colors. I have tried these before but I had a bad experience with it. What happened was that I finished doing my nails with them on and they looked very classy and nice but like most people after I finish doing my nails I put clear on it, to make them look nice and shiny and smooth but when I put it on the nail lingerie started peeling off as the clear was drying so I had to take off the nail lingerie and after that I had to redo my nails! So I personally had a bad experience with it but tell me if you ever used this product tell me did you have my experience or was your better than mine, you can email me at manderzan@gmail.com or leave a comment in the comment section below! Bye!

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment