Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sindy's Nails

I know these nails are really simple and most of you are confused on why I am reviewing them well the reason is because I think these are very neat if you have seen my other nail reviews then you know most of the have the common critique of it being messy. I found this picture on Instagram and of course I am following her on Instgram and when I saw that picture I commented on the picture asking if I could review them and she said yes, big shout out to Sindy if you want to go follow her then her Instagrm name is "sindypemmasani99" please go follow her she deserves it. So moving on to the review I love the color she chose. I also love how her nails are shaped. I know some of you probably don't get what I  am saying, but let me explain basically her nails look fake, they are well portended I don't know if I already said this but either way I am saying it I get asked so often and sometimes by the same people if my nails are fake and I always tell them "no".  And it is kind of hard to explain but in a nutshell the shape of the nails also compliments the nails design and everything about it.So that sums up this review and before I forget if you have an Instagram then you can follow me at "Rosabella531" and if you do your nails one day and post them on Instagram you might get me asking if I can review them! Byee!
Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment