Saturday, December 15, 2012

Nail Poilsh Holder

I think this is one of the best inventions for nail art. I only have one criticism and that is it looks very fragile. Besides that I think this a very good invention because it solves the problem of nail polish spilling and because you can adjust it to any hieght or width, it is not expensive. I suggest you put this on the top of your Christmas list this year! Also just so you peeps know I never ever get paid for doing these reviews I just do this because I think giving advice is helpful and fun! I know this one was short the only reason is, is that I haven't gotten this for 
Christmas yet so I didn't have a personal experience with it yet and when I want to review something I either do research online or I manually go ask people their opinions on it on the street. Neither of my research worked so well so if you have this item than please email at manderzannails@gmail.com or tell me in the comments below how this product worked out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment