Sunday, December 2, 2012

I made a new email!

I got a new email! 50% of you are just reading this because it is short and the other 50% is wondering why would I make a new email. Well for the people who asked why it is because I get so many notifications from YouTube, twitter, Google + ,and etc. that your emails (viewer's emails) are getting lost in between so I made a new email and a new Google plus. The problem is I made this blog on my regular email so that means as soon as I post a new post I have to log out of my regular account and go on to my blog account and manually post it on Google + . It is a lot of work but it is worth it. Also add me on Google+ my name is "Manderzan Nails" and my email is manderzannails@gmail.com. So instead of emailing me at manderzan@gmail.com you should email me at the other one. Also if you want to add me on Google + on my regular email than my name on Google  is "Rosabella Dawson" Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment