Friday, December 28, 2012

Flower Nails!

I got this idea from no where I am not kidding this is my original design! What I used was not stickers but I used the Polymer Nail Art. (If you want to see the review I did on them then please click "Polymer Nail Art") So any way these are the current nails I have on now and currently it is my second day of wearing these nails and so far I have lost 3 flowers in all. If you work with your hands a lot these are probably not the best nails for you. If you guys don't know I play basketball for my school and literately I broke my nails while practicing at least 3 times so since I am on break from school I am trying to enjoy having to be able to do my nails however I want. 

Colors You Will Need:
1. Blue (or any Pastel)
2. Chop 10 of 6 different Polymer Nail Art Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment