Friday, November 9, 2012

Zebra Nails Craze!!!!!

 I love zebra print because it can go with any color(s) plus it just looks soo amazing even with just black and white! I didn't really get this idea from any where in particular. I put 2 pics of nails because I personally thought it would be unnecessary to have two nail designs on two different posts when they are the same design.  Maybe you peeps would disagree but the way I think of it is kind of the scenario of killing two birds with one stone just you know.. no thing is going to die. 
Colors You Will Need (for the top picture):
1.White Design Brush
2. Any pastel should be fine I used a blue pastel but I thin any color should look good!

Colors You Will Need (for the bottom picture):
1. Black design brush
2. Mix of blue and green base coat.





No comments:

Post a Comment