Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey peeps! I hope all of you have a great and spectacular Thanksgiving!!! I have a question for all of you, my question is what are you most thankful for? This may sound cheesy but I am thankful for all of you!! (my blog viewers!!) On my blog I think there is one word I say more than any word and that word is "Thanks", the reason I do all the shout outs, all the little reminders on how much I appreciate you peeps, and so on is because I want to show you peeps how much I appreciate you all and how I take not one view for granted. As I told you in my Hurricane Sandy post that hurricane actually just skimmed by my house and we didn't have power for 7 days and I was upset because I was very bored and it was scary. But then at school I heard about some people on the shore that can't even go into there house probably before Christmas! So me and my family has decided to do something giving this year and basically me and my sister have to find one gift on amazon for a kid. For example I chose a teaching set! So if you want to do something worthwhile this Christmas than do something like that this Christmas because nothing is worth more than someones happiness. So again Happy Thanksgiving!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment