Friday, November 30, 2012

Fake Nails

 

I personally have a love hate relationship with fake nails because as great as they look, they ruin your nails. The way I know that is because my mother was doing non-stop gels (I know that gels are different than fake nails) and last month she noticed her nails had dis coloration so she went to the doctor and I forgot the name of the disease but either way she got one! So now every night she has to put ointment under and on top of her nails. I am not saying that one time of you wearing fake nails will give you a disease but doing them non-stop is not good. Fun fact really quickly, do you know that if I had a dollar for every time people have asked me if my nails were fake I would be a millionaire! The funny thing is I have had a incident happen more than 5 times where stranger at the mall or even on the street who have asked me if my nails were fake! So in a nutshell these are good for once a year or month but non-stop will not turn out well.
Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment