Monday, August 13, 2012

Dog Face Nails!!

I got this idea from Google.com. I saw a picture of something like this as i was scrolling through the pictures of nail designs i liked it but 30 minuets later i couldn't find anything i liked and i remembered the picture i saw before so i tried to find it. I couldn't find it anywhere I was so mad but i drew it on a piece of paper and that is how i did it. Even today I promise you I still can't find it. But anyway yes, I love these kind of designs, because in this case you can make your hand more than just a hand for example in this case its not just a hand its a dog face. :)
Colors You Need:
1. Sky Blue (or any other color that isn't to dark)
2. Red
3.!NOT PEARL WHITE! Regular White
4. Black (Design Pen or Brush)
Don't forget to email me at manderzan@gmail.com or manderzan@yahoo.com if you want me to review your nail designs. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment